Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, May 05, 2017

Disdain Shown Toward Kids by Australian Medicines Regulator





dis·dain
noun

the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect; contempt.



So, Australia, a country I hold dear to my heart, apparently has a limp-wristed regulator in charge of it's drugs. Here's a news story from TodayTonight, a current affairs show broadcast in Adelaide, Australia, that may shock you. It was aired on Thursday May 4.

I can't find the words.

I know how Aropax (more commonly known as Paxil and Seroxat) can screw with your head. I know how it can make you feel like you want to kill yourself. I know the horrific withdrawal effects can make you feel like punching walls, and even people.

I know how GlaxoSmithKline wanted children to take it.

Also featured in this video is the story of a young girl who took Zoloft. Pfizer, it's manufacturer, don't seem to mind if kids take their drug either.

I honestly have never known an industry as sick as this one. It's difficult to put in to words because there seems to be such an incestuous relationship with pharmaceutical companies and global regulators. This relationship grows yearly and, it appears, not one medicine regulator seems to give a damn about children (as depicted in this video segment) being prescribed mind-altering drugs that aren't safe for adults, let alone 5 year-olds!




For more information on the SSRI problem in Australia join the Australian Antidepressants Class Action & Awareness Facebook group.


Bob Fiddaman

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.